In light of my recent marriage I decided that this may be the perfect topic. I must be doing something right. Right?
So here is a list of items that will get a man to want to marry you.
1. Cook for him.
2. Remember when Hermione Granger had frizzy hair? Apparently that look is in, and some men will marry you for it.
3. Listen to him. Even if you aren’t really listening a few “uh huhs” work.
4. Argue about important things. You’ll know.
5. Laugh at the unimportant things. Like when you put the cereal in the refrigerator.
6. Eat. Sometimes more than him. Okay, always more than him.
7. Say thank you. It’s good to feel appreciated.
Here’s my husband eating our first home cooked meal as a married couple.
Though it looks disgusting, it had to be documented.
Taco salad, my style. Ground turkey fried up with peppers and onions and taco seasoning. Add sour cream, beans, avocado, corn and cilantro lime dressing and you’ve got yourself the perfect meal.
1/4 cup fresh lime juice
1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
1 teaspoon sugar
1 tablespoon chili powder
1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon black pepper
1/2 cup olive oil
Pulse all ingredients in food processor until smooth.